Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tired

its already so~~
can you tell me what you want ma??
i regret that i ignore you
i thought i can forget you
but you are the onli thing i think of when i wake up from a sleep
even before i sleep i think of you
i woke up finding you hope you would change my mood
but instead you treated me this way
i dunno what should i do anymore
can you tell me??
i know you are also tired but can you treat me better??
i am sorry that you had a rough day~~
i know your that isnt smooth also
i hope you will feel better a nights rest
i want to care about you
can you be more open to me??
i dun wan to hurt you
i care about you a lot
but now i would just say
i'm sorry i cared
i dun know will anything else happen anymore
i dun wan to see the end
but i dunno wats gonna happen
can everything rewind till a day before or two??

No comments:

Post a Comment