Friday, February 26, 2010

True feelings~~~

Baby...
I hope that you will still let me call you that after all that had happen..
i dunno what had happen that made our relationship so raw and tense over one night...
you say that your mood was bad and you dun wan to find someone to argue...
well...
i felt happy that you find me during midnight when you cant sleep...
i dun get angry when i wake up even when i am tired...
i dunno why you think that i will argue with you...
do you think i am not sensitive enough?
i know that its not 100 percent that i will be able to cheer you up but i hope that you will find me to express your mood...
i dun even mind if you express your anger towards me...
you also say that fan tai sui...
if you really believe this kind then i would tell you that monkey this year not just fan tai sui but also chong tai sui...
even so i hope that i be the one that go through all this with you..
even sometimes my mood are bad and i mistreat you ....
i also regret and hate myself...
i dun wan you out of my life..
in fact'
i wan you to be in my life always...
i hope that you will be willing to be in my life with me...
i wan to tell you all this face to face but it seems that i dun have tis option
reason i wan to tell you all this face to face is because it would just look like i am someone who wants to bluff ur feeling
i really like you..
this is from my heart...

I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment