Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sad

Actually i got nothing much to worry about today
my assignment are just part of my stress
even if i worry about baby's study
i got faith she can do it~~
baby~~
dun cry edi wor~~
>.<~~~

all this is just small things ba~~
i heard a shocking news
ah pu de sis tio denggue for one week edi
she got asma
now she is not in good condition
doctor call ah pu de family to be ready
mayb cannot last tonight
this moment i really feel like crying
stupid~~
not my sis i also like tat
i cant bear that one of my bro is in such a condition
ah pu!!!
stay strong~~
we all support you and pray for you sis!!!
she will recover~~

baby~~~ sorry if i cant accompany you tonight~~~
give me time kay??
i know i selfish to ask for it~~
but please
Ironic rite??
On this very day,this happen.
Is this gods way of a joke??

No comments:

Post a Comment