Thursday, March 11, 2010

11/3/2010

today was a long day~~
start from morning ba
not very gan jeong but worry that my acc cant score well and no face see mrs lee
hmmm~~
my mood still ok that i can fb in the morning and even got mood to set my hair
when at i school i got the slip i very gan jeong de ~~
but teacher b4 giv me jiu tell me i did quite good edi
i was quite happy that i got X a1(a+ and a)
i really met my aim..
then i jiu wan bao dao lor~~
i call her and tell her my result...
she say:"so, u get x a's onli la?"
cb ~~ this fucking sentence make me so lan no mood edi...
i like tat edi u still wan show this kind of attitide izzit....cb
like tat i jiu whole day no mood edi lor
suan ler~~
fast fast close the phone dun wan talk
erm then jiu go eat after that then bla bla bal.....
ooorr~~ and hor got one mysterious gal call me wor
but i eventually know is who....
today actually memang no plan de ~~
but end up in new jj sing song with kawan~~
this is afternoon de thing edi lor~~
i jiu go play have fun lor
sing until about 6 edi i jiu go back with yang edi
today they sing k memang lot of love song ar~~~
-.-
now ......
head for second round!!!!!
this time is with thunder club go back et choing lor~~~

now is go find mrs lee
she very happy cuz all find her de is all a de~~ suang dao her la....
then after we keng with her
we jiu head to mamak dinner~~~
o.0~~~
here nothing much to say
then i jiu go home lo
first thing i do when reach home is show her result~~
knn~~~
got a dun wan say go say about the cb c~~~
i damn dulan whole day u wan macam ini cb ar~~
pekcek dao na lin ar~~
dunno la~~~ like tis also hiam like tat also hiam~~~
fuck~~
suan ler~~
so much damn thing happen~~
mayb missed out a few parts lo~~~
nvm la~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment