Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eff off~~~

knn~~~
beh tahan ~~~
who are you to barge in my like and manipulate me~~
cibai~~~
u this kind of ppl memang lebih onli~~
fuck off lar~~~
who do u think you are??
i tolerate with you u still wan show me attitude ar~~~
kan~~
u wan what i also try to give you ler
i somemore try to giv you more of anything
but you still wan complain~~~
siao ci bai~~
beh tahan you this kind off ppl ar~~
expect so much from other ppl but giv nothing back in return~~~
fucking remember that you are nobody of mine~~~
treat u better then show ur lan attitude~~~
treat u bad then say this say that~~~
you think u are so good try to be me and layan ur fucking self lar~~~
ci bai~~
i also dunno why so sui got you this kind of ppl come into my life la~~~
i din invite you you barge in for wat lan jiao reason~~~
so stupid of me to let you manipulate me~~~
fuck off lar~~
i wan you out of my life lar~~
fucking bloody bullshit~~~
go live ur own life lar~~
ur live so perfect dun mess with other ppl de life lar~~~
du lan~~~
think before you act ar~~
this is the last time already!!!
F U C K O F F ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment