Monday, March 22, 2010

Random

*hafyuhhhh~~~~*
tak boleh tahan ar~~~
keep taking deep breath nia~~
haiz~~

i finally done my chem assignment and english one page proposal ler
but hor
macam pick wrong topic onli ler~~
omg~~
nvm lar~~
try to follow the outline nia~~~
hiaz~~
>.<

Today another mr.wang incident happen ler~~
haha~~
but how this time is a success lor~~
haha~~
see wang de shock face memang funny ler~~

ern ern~~
today go college whole day onli study one hour -.-
after my class i wanna do english one page lor~~
mana tau in college no mood sia~~
whakaka~~
then i jiu jio Mr. Kok pergi mo li dian zhi lor~~`
go there jiu shi got more mood de ler~~ >.<
then hor someone came to find me wor??
who ler???
baby lor~~~ hmm~~~ she waiting for sis finish exam wor~~
quite happy de wor~~
but she came a while onli >.<
baby ar~~
say me log in ur blogger~~~
OMG~~~ hurt dao me sia~~
hng hng hng~~~~
what so secret of ur blogger har~~
faster 从实招来!!!
X-(
hng~~~
sure dun wan tell me ed>.<

eheh~~~ baby ar~~~
actually when i dunno u wan come hor
i wan post something else de lor~~
u see ler then i feel awkward nia~~
haha~~
u tell me u wan come i jiu no post ler~~
=p~~~
wan know mar???
=x

hmmm~~~
after baby go ler i jiu cont lim teh a while
then like tat slowly slowly de jiu reach night ler
baby today no online de???
nan dao u sleeping??
omg~~
haha~~
dunno lar~~
assumption onli ler~~
hmm~~~ or baby dancing wor???

anyhow
tmr jia you to me ler~~~
ish~~
this also not important de~~
jia you baby ler!!!
i fully support you~~
hmmm~~~
tonight sleep early ba~~
if can when u sleep msg me let me know??
i dun wan wake up call u sleep ler~~
later let u splash cold water again!!!!!!
>.<

When will be the day you will take me seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment