Sunday, March 21, 2010

Explanation

who are you to barge in my like and manipulate me~~
I am the one who wanted you in my life

u this kind of ppl memang lebih onli~~
u lebih??? i have not enough of you

who do u think you are??
if this question is ask you de then the answer is everything

u wan what i also try to give you ler
i somemore try to giv you more of anything
but you still wan complain~~~
first two sentence is correct ar... but u got complain mar???

expect so much from other ppl but giv nothing back in return~~~
fucking remember that you are nobody of mine~~~
u give nothing back in return??you giving ur time and thats enough ler
but hor but hor~~~~~i also wan ur love also~~~=p
wan say me selfish jiu selfish lor
nobody of mine??? u??? =X~~ no nid me say ba

treat u better then show ur lan attitude~~~
treat u bad then say this say that~~~
er er~~~~haha~~~ u pour cold water also cuz i did something wrong onli lar~~
yee~~~ say edi i also paiseh~~ >.<
wei~~ i got treat u bad meh~~~ hng!!!!

i also dunno why so sui got you this kind of ppl come into my life la~~~
u enter my life is sui???

i wan you out of my life lar~~
die also dun wan let u go ~~=p

ur live so perfect dun mess with other ppl de life lar~~~
=X~~ dunno how to say~~~ ur life is not perfect~~ at least u dun boast about it

and hor~~~ i got scold u b4 mar???
say u everyday also got lar~~~
but scold you??? (U)
u still think this post is about you???
i admit that most of my blog is about you but hor u think i will scold you ar~~
Beh Tahan also not about you

我的心声 is~~~


omg~~~~ first time my blog so colourful


No comments:

Post a Comment