Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sorry

I know this time say how many sorry also the same ler~~
the decision is still within u~~
sorry~~~
i din realize that i would be so stupid that i even hurt u...
i avoid conversation cuz i scare i will hurt u more when i have a temper
sorry~~~
i mind that you say things half way or change topic...
its just like u got lot things cannot tell me onli
i really feel sad for it~~
if you have something u dun wan talk about jiu just tell me~~
please....

Idiot?? you??
line up wait long long lor~~~
1. is that i would never call u an idiot even if u wake me up for nothing
2. i be a fan of any stupid page whether it makes sense to me or not~~

sometimes i say things to myself
hoping u would hear it~~
i dun wan say to you
cuz i would just sound like a foolish and be very selfish...
sorry

today i feel like hell
i do stupid things and cant think straight....
i miss you
now ~~ i cant think clearly ler~~
i am gonna sleep for a while~~~
hope tat everything will go well when i wake up~~

No comments:

Post a Comment