Tuesday, June 15, 2010

心情指数:负100

today de mood so damn bad le -.-~~
got so much temper i dun feel like controlling
i wanna shout!!
i hate doing experiment without having knowledge on it
somemore got so lebih de ppl come argue with me
use ur brain a bit hao ma~~
whole class onli got two of us~~
u wan wait who give you answer~~
dun bloody think u are superior to me hor~~
i saying de is horng tieng
baby i wan let you know tat actually he is like her onli
sometimes i really hate him very much de
but have to face him everyday
suan le suan le~~
so long d friend de -.-

feel like got lot things have to do~~
mayb this is why i tired~
i used to like using these kind of things to numb myself de~~
but now~~
haiz~~~

tonight i feel like being alone
but i wan you to be with me also~~~
@.@~~~
if i were to choose between this two~~
i wan you to pei me~~~
thanks for caring about me ^^
sorry that when i got you by my side i still so much temper >.<~~~
be a bit patient with me ya~~

sorry baby~~
today you say wan find me eat i also din go~~
i feel tired le~~~
really really sorry~~~
>.<>

time to stop whining edi~~~
tonight no appetite again le~~
like tat continue i will lose more weight le~~
muahaha~~
-.-~~
tonight dun wan online d~~
study!! aza aza fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment