Monday, June 28, 2010

Suey or not suey??

What the f*ck!!~~
just joking~~
i dun feel what-so-ever pissed even that my day today was completely a mess~~
mayb i am just too tired to care~~~
lets start from the beginning~~
woke up cuz of my bro early morning even when i onli have afternoon class~~
well~~
there goes my morning~~
since i was at grandma house~~
i decide to clean the car throughly since no matter what i also cant sleep ler~~
then when i got back home~~
i notice a new stain on the carpet -.-~~
apparently ther was dirt on my slipper~~
how the hell did i get dirt from concrete ground -.-~~
oh wait~~~
i remember something~~
i scratch my fucking car~~
whatever la~~~
the scratch mark was on an old mark~
no one will notice it~~
muahhaha~~
and then i went for class~~
watch 'hot fuzz' in english class~~
and got an assignment on evaluation~
and physics class got cancel cuz tieng din came~~
some good news after all~~
then out of no where i gian wan watch movie~~
since today got kaki wor~~
watch lor~~~
at jj my slipper de joint break le~~
-.-~~
sucks man~~
whatever la~~
about time edi~~
well~~
be positive in every way ba~~
i am so carefree today~~ wow~~
happy go lucky ba~~
feel like sleeping early la ~~
muahaha~
please dun fucking rain -.-~~
have mercy on me ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment