Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sleeping time

@.@~~~
why my sleep hour become so fucked up edi de???
cham edi lor!!!
set arlam at 7 but woke up at 6 and 8~~~
-.-~~~
why like tat de??
if is one day onli can say is tired~~
but this whole week also like tat d~~
this cause me to wake baby late onli >.<~~
luckily baby no blame me oo~~~
so good de baby~~~ dai sek~~~
muacks~~~~
but you keep say dun nid wake u oo~~
>.<~~i know you care for me oo~~~
if really dun wan me everyday wake you
then whenever you wan me wake you then you tell me hao mar??
dun ever think tat you are my burden~~
i will get angry de oo~~~
knock your head onli u know hor~~
muahahaah~~~
but i bu she de hurt u ler~~
=p
but i really will angry hor~~
think also cannot!!!
you are never my burden!!

now is time to go to bed ler~~
good night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment