Saturday, June 19, 2010

Frustrated

haiz~~
very cham de lar~~~
so many things happen today~~
i very mang zhang edi lar!!
i fucking wanna scream!!
these few days i keep bad mood bad temper onli~~
i feel like crying le~~
tomorrow night also dunno can go see baby or not de~~

first of all~~
something happen to baby~~
>.<~~~
luckily she okay~~~
today her mood sure not good edi de lar~~
haiz~~>.<~~

then there is the problem with winnie they all
aiks~~~
wan go out also so hard~~
so many pattern~~
dun wan go out with them edi lar!!!!!!!
yor~~~

in addition~~~
i dunno what the fuck is wrong with my family~~
now i dun even know whether i wanna be with them tmr or not~~
suan ler~~
my temper is going to kill me one day~~
and the day is coming soon ler~~
cheers to my death -.-

suan ler~~~
wan say out everything jiu reach tmr edi lar~~
haiz~~~
someone come smack me and wake me up pls~~

dear~~~
i wanna talk to you tonight~~~
and hor~~~
go watch this

No comments:

Post a Comment