Thursday, July 15, 2010

I don't know

group assignments kill the best of friendship
does this mean its a good thing tat i am not studying with my friends???
haiz~~~
this few days everyone also so heng
all so moody
so lor
so tired
so mang zang
including me also >.<
nan dao everyone suffer from assignment mar??

effing regret tat i went to cut my hair ler
haiz

i just found out tat he is into you too~~
i cant force how u wan to act
i cant force how u wan to think
i am just nobody all the way ba
i duno how to react d
sometimes i worry where you are and worry that you might be with him this instance
seems like wat i think is not just wat i think
seems like u go to his house quite often ba
if i asked you
will you stop going to his house mar??
i wanna hear an answer
i saw his blog just now and notice a lot of things
say u palia say u good at using ppl also him ba
thats why u dun wan let me know
seems like he wont give up ba
i dunno what should i do
no point forcing you to chase him out of your life ba
yuan lai these few days he keep show face to me is cuz of this
actually i know quite a lot of things de
his status "Hak Dak Ngo ah.Yuen loi hai gam geh."
let me guess ba
you din reply him
then when you reply u told him no reply cuz no credit le ba
so he relieve cuz he thought u dun wan reply him
i clever ler ~~
muahaha~~
can study phycologist
i stupid ba
so i always lie to myself
but sometimes i tell myself tat there is someone so caring for you le i should disappear
too bad i cant do it
i say i wont simply think but i.....

i am very tired le
i dunno how le
you also dunno ba
to be honest
i am sad
you can talk about any handsome guys
but i just mind if you talk about him
by now i think i wont mind even if you talk about lkg le ba
i will still be with you
even if i am not anyone of yours
erm~~
dun nid to say ba??
you know le hor??

Teh Shin Yee,
if you see this post d dun talk to me again i will fly to your house de!!!
i dun care even if your family take broom and chase me out
i tell you things cuz i wan you to talk to me
not stay alone and cry hor!!~
smile smile oo!!!~
cannot simply think hor~~
will fall out of bed de oo~~

原来当在你以单纯想法和他走得比较靠近时,他已经间接的爱上你了。

No comments:

Post a Comment